Find Out More About Streamlining Your Customer Service Process At The Following Websites
Whether you run a medical facility or own a small business, take advantage of the resources that a call center can offer. Learn more about customer service and management strategies from the following links:
- Read three tips for providing excellent customer service in this Entrepreneur article.
- The latest United States Census shows that the number of Hispanic residents is increasing, driving a greater need for a bilingual answering service.
- Read more about the increase in the Hispanic population in this article from the LA Times.
- This website from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services provides an overview of the rules of HIPAA.
- Learn how to build customer loyalty with suggestions from this Forbes.com article.
Contact One Call Center can help you with all of your answering service, after-hours support, and disaster preparedness needs. Call (800) 278-3347 to learn more.